Some websites use "cookies" which are text only strings of information that the website you are visiting transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. Their purpose is to identify users and to enhance the user's experience by customising web pages. A cookie will usually contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, an expiry date for the cookie, and a value, which is usually a random generated unique number.
Types of cookies
Cookies may be either first party cookies or third party cookies. First party cookies are used by the website owner and third party cookies are used by a third party such as an advertiser or a web designer or a website host.
Cookies may be session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site or persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file for much longer. How long persistent cookies remain in your browser depends on the duration given to the cookie.
Cookies may record personal data such as name, and email address and/or non-personal data such as IP address and unique but anonymous customer identity.
Fancy Dress Code uses first party cookies to record on an anonymous basis:
- items placed in the shopping basket
- Please note that our cookies will not store your personal details.
This site uses third party cookies (Google Analytics) to record:
- the precise time that you visit this site;
- the precise web pages that you view and the websites visited by you before and after you visit this site;
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use this site to help us to improve the operation of this site;
By using and browsing the Fancy Dress Code website, you consent to
cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you
must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
To learn more about Cookies you may wish to visit this link